Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thin Film Physics

I will have an exam on Tuesday,29th. This course is Thin Film Physics, this course teach about what thin films are, how thin film are growth, what technologies used growth thin films are, how the machines work and so on. Referral book is 'The Materials Science of Thin Films' by Milton Ohring. The book contain A Review of Materials Science, Vacuum Science and Technology, Thin-Film Evaporation Processes, Dis charges, Plasmas, and Ion-Surface Interactions, Plasma and Ion Beam Processing of Thin Films, Chemical Vapor Deposition, Substrate Surfaces and Thin-Film Nucleation, Epitaxy, Film Structure, Characterization of Thin Films and Surfaces, Interdiffusion, Reactions, and Transformations in Thin Films and the last chapter is Mechanical Properties of Thin Films.

I want to write more about this course but I just start first chapter and I want to finish it as soon as possible. I think may be next time I will continuous to complete it.

This period I have many many thing to do i.e. home assignment, report, presentation and project work. It's really hard for me but I do try many thing that I didn't before and It make me fun!!!

2 comments:

SubinNa said...

I had read your article that
I think you are expert in science of nanothectnology about thin film which I have no knowledge.
I wish you are the good scientist in the future.

... said...

subinna, I wasn't the expert. I just study in this area only around 2 months, that's not too long.